Friday, April 11, 2014

Recycle Tin Easter Bunny


How cute is this little Easter Bunny tin can.  I'm going to show you a simple tutorial on this and it's super easy and fun.


You need an empty can for this project and as you can see i found some colourful and bright masking tape..and I did this craft because Ms Coco Flower did some amazing crafts using masking tape so i was inspired to make some of my own.  Use the masking tape to tape it round the can. I suggest buy some colourful tape for this cause it will make it more cheerful.


Next prepare some felt for this project.  I've already made a bunny and some leaves and flowers...


Glue your bunny head onto the tin this way. Actually It's up to you if you want it to be lower or higher but i thought this height is just nice because I love how the bunny's ears are sticking out from the tin.

For the felt leaves and flowers, just glue at the bottom of the tin and it's done.

So now you have your very own Easter Bunny decorated tin..  Super cute and colourful for the Easter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails