Thursday, October 24, 2013

Christmas stokings

How cute are these Christmas stokings.  It's a easy project to make and no sewing needed just a really hot glue gun.

Draw the picture of the stocking that you want to cut out.  I'm using felt for the stockings.  No measurement needed, you can choose whatever measurement that you want for your stockings.  Mine is about 10cmx17cm.

Use a hot glue gun to glue everything together.  I did cut out some white felt to add on to the stocking.  You can design  any pattern that you like


(Please don't mind the photo) For me, I like to put the ribbons first before designing the pattern on the stocking.  For the designs, just be creative you can cut any pattern of felt or colours to design your stockings. Use the glue gun to glue it on the stockings.


I make three designs for the stockings.  The designs doesn't have to be perfect.

Happy Day..


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails