Sunday, April 27, 2014

Felt Organizer

 
As my felt mania continues, what better way to be creative than making these fun felt organizers.  I got this idea from a friend of mine and I like her little felt organizers so much and I decided to make a few for myself.
 
 
Obviously the bright blue polka dot is all mine as I'm also obsessed with polka dots so this is a perfect organizer for me.  I decorated  with a simple crochet flower and little cute buttons.  I did make another organizer for Jeremy and his organizer is super adorable too with printed felt elephants.
 
 
From the inside, there's a little pocket to put my receipts and banking slips for the month, so I can keep track on my daily expenses.  Here I used my yoyo flower clip to hold all my receipts.  If you are interested in making the yoyo flower clip,  I will provide the link for you http://bowsribbons.blogspot.com/2014/01/cute-yoyo-flower-clip.html



As for little Jeremy's organizer.. there's a little pocket too and a pen holder for him.  I make an elephant clip for him to match the organizer. 


I really had fun making these and I think its a simple and cute organizer.   Have a great day everyone.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails