Friday, May 2, 2014

Kitchen Towels For Moms

 
It's Mother's Day again and for this special day,  I did these kitchen towels for my mom.  I love the nautical colours of the towels and it will be nice and practical gift for moms.  My mom usually like gifts that she are able to have a good and proper use of it. 




I usually like adding little embellishment to the towels because it will be much more personal as a gift for someone.  I just sew on a ribbon at the bottom of the towel as a border and added some cute yoyo flowers and buttons.  And that's about  it.  It looks simple and lovely...  I did sew on some cute saying of 'love' and 'dream' onto the towels and it looked super cute.  Have you decided on your mother's day gift?






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails