Friday, June 6, 2014

Personalized Paper Bag

 
 
These are the little personalized paper bags that I design for the girl's party as bags for special door gifts.
 

What I did was draw some cute paper dolls to decorate the paper bags.. (I'm not good at drawing but I tried very hard to make the paper dolls looked sweet and cute)


I chose this checkered  pattern to make a little gift bag.  If it's too time consuming to make your own paper bag, just buy it from the store and choose whatever designs that you like.  For this paper bag, I glued a doily paper at the top.
 
 
 
Cut the little paper dolls and glue it on the paper bags.  I even wrote their names onto the paper bags,  so it's more personalized for the girls.

Have a nice day and good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails