Sunday, January 26, 2014

Mason Jar Hearts

Cute little mason jar filled with your favourite Chinese New Year cookies as we are ushering to the Year of the Horse.

Turn your boring mason jar into something cute and colourful as gifts to someone.


I love to fill it up with my favourite Chinese New Year cookies.  Here I'm  filling it with some delicious Peanut cookies..


To make it more presentable I took a  cute cotton fabric to cover the lid of the jar and added some felt hearts to it...  It is a super cute gift for someone during this festive season and it's a great gift for Valentine's day too.

How cute are these red packet of angpows?  Getting myself ready for this coming auspicious New Year..


I'm  wishing everyone a very happy Chinese New Year and may this year bring you luck and happiness in the year of the horse... 'Gong Xi Fa Chai'

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails