Sunday, September 8, 2013

Random Things I Luv

These are a few of my things which I love and adore.. Some of the things which I have been collected thru the years..



My favourtie nail polish at this moment..It's a soft lilac colour from OPI.  Cute little necklace that i bought for my birthday and it's really tiny and delicate with a bird, a rose and a pearl (whimsical).  And finally my coin purse which looks like some grandma's purse but i just love the design of it and looks very vintage looking.


Some cute pictures of owls again..It's actually some left over wall paper and not in used anymore, so thought of making good used of it.


Found some vintage container at a shop and i'm going to buy lots more for my collection.


Hate my old hair pins..so i took everything out and add in my own stones and now it looks great on my hair..

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails